As usual, we have worked to stay on the leading edge of carbon management best practice, and contributed to efforts to support the global transition to a low carbon economy. In addition to providing carbon footprint, CRC, and reduction advice and supporting carbon offset projects, in 2010 we:
- contributed to the launch of the BSI specification on "carbon neutrality" (more on that in an upcoming post);
- guided, via the General Policy Working Group, the first full compliance audit for members of the International Carbon Reduction and Offset Alliance (ICROA);
- became a Core Member of the Carbon Finance Working Group for the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves;
- spoke and presented at a wide array of workshops and conferences around the world; and
- did lots more that I'll probably recall on the way home tonight.